In lieu of the NCAA March Madness, the music team at Burbs decided to give you guys something nearly as exciting: #BurbsMarchMadness
Thankfully for all of us, March delivered one of the most electric outpourings of music we've received in quite some time. With the release of long-awaited albums from the likes of Lil Uzi Vert, Jay Electronica, The Weeknd, and PARTYNEXTDOOR, there were few dull moments in the music world last month.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the first annual #BurbsMarchMadness! From here on out, we will be hosting these tournaments monthly.
Just like March was for music, there were few dull moments in this tournament. Let's do a quick recap; the winners of each matchup are underlined.
Round 1 - Sweet Sixteen
1. LUV vs. The World 2 by Lil Uzi Vert (90%)
8. Boss Man by Rich the Kid (10%)
2. A Written Testimony by Jay Electronica (63%)
7. Levon James by King Von (37%)
3. Eternal Atake by Lil Uzi Vert (68%)
6. Heaven or Hell by Don Toliver (32%)
4. Sweet Action by Jack Harlow (72%)
5. -Tragedy+ by $NOT (28%)
1. After Hours by The Weeknd (94%)
8. Obsession by Joywave (6%)
2. 3.15.20 by Childish Gambino (87%)
7. Kid Krow by Conan Gray (13%)
3. PARTYMOBILE by PARTYNEXTDOOR (81%)
6. Colores by J Balvin (19%)
4. Chilombo by Jhene Aiko (66%)
5. Suga by Megan Thee Stallion (34%)
Round 2 - Elite Eight
1. LUV vs. The World 2 by Lil Uzi Vert (82%)
2. A Written Testimony by Jay Electronica (18%)